1. You accept these terms by accessing or using the website
Your access to and use of this website ("the Website") is subject exclusively to these terms. You will not use the Website for any purpose that is unlawful or inconsistent with these terms. By accessing or using the Website you accept that you are bound by these terms.
2. Do not entry your credit card or banking details
Bolted will never ask any person accessing or using the Website for credit card or banking details and you should not enter such details on the Website or submit such details in any other form.
3. Do not rely on website content
The contents of the Website do not constitute advice. You should not rely upon and you agree that you do not rely upon any such content in making or refraining from making any decision or in any other act or omission. All content on the Website is supplied and published without any representation, promise or warranty of any description.
4. Change of website
Bolted reserves the right in Bolted's absolute discretion to:
- 4.1 change or remove (temporarily or permanently) the Website or any part of it without notice and you agree that Bolted shall not be liable to you for any such change or removal done for any reason in any circumstance; and
- 4.2 change these terms at any time in Bolted's absolute discretion, and you agree that by accessing or using the Website after any such
change you accept it.
5. Links to or from other websites
- 5.1 The Website may include links to websites that are published, controlled or maintained by others. Any link to another website is not an endorsement of it and you agree that Bolted is not responsible or liable for or in relation to the content or availability of any such website. If you visit any website via a link on the Website you do so at your own risk.
- 5.2 Any party wishing to link to the Website is entitled to do so provided that the conditions below are observed:
- (a) you do not express or imply that Bolted or the Website endorses the services or products of you or any one else unless this has earlier been agreed with Bolted in writing;
- (b) you do not misrepresent your relationship with Bolted or the Website; and
- (c) the website from which you link to the Website does not contain offensive or other controversial content or content that infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of Bolted or anyone else.
- 5.3 If you link to this Website in breach of any of these terms you shall indemnify Bolted for any loss or damage suffered by Bolted as a result of or in relation to such linking or such breach.
- 6.1 All copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in the Website and its content (including without limitation the Website design, text, graphics and all software and source codes connected with the Website) are owned by or licensed to Bolted or otherwise used by Bolted as permitted by law.
- 6.2 By accessing or using the Website you agree that you will access and use the content solely for your own personal, non-commercial use. None of the content may be downloaded, copied, reproduced, transmitted, stored, sold, or distributed or used in any way without the prior written consent of Bolted, provided that this term does not prevent you alone from personally using, downloading, copying, or printing pages of the Website for non-commercial purposes upon these terms.
7. Disclaimers, exclusions and limitations of liability
To the extent permitted by law:
- 7.1 The Website is provided on an AS IS and AS AVAILABLE basis without any representation, endorsement or warranty of any kind whether
express or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties or representations of reasonable care, quality, fitness for any purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security or accuracy.
- 7.2 Bolted is not liable for any direct, indirect, consequential or other loss or damage or expense whatever (including without limitation loss of business, opportunity, data, and profits) arising out of or in relation to the accessing or use of the Website.
- 7.3 Bolted makes no representation or warranty (including of any kind mentioned in 7.1) that the functionality of the Website is or will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects do not exist or will be corrected, or that the Website or the server that makes the Website available is or will be functional, free of defects, or free of viruses or anything else which may be harmful or destructive.
You agree to indemnify and hold Bolted and Bolted's employees and agents harmless from and against all liabilities, legal fees, damages, losses, costs and other expenses incurred by Bolted in relation to any claims or actions brought against Bolted or Bolted's employees or agents arising out of any breach by you of any of these terms or other liabilities arising out of or in relation to your accessing or use of this Website.
If any of these terms is invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason then (except where the context precludes it) such term shall be severed and the remaining terms shall survive and remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
10. No waiver
Any delay by Bolted in taking action for breach of any of these terms will not preclude Bolted from subsequently taking such action and any omission by Bolted to take action for any breach will not preclude Bolted from taking action in relation to any repetition of the original breach or any other breach or from pursuing any other rights and remedies.
11. Meaning of "Bolted"
In these terms, "Bolted" comprehends Jane Grealy, Lisa Harrold, and (except where the context precludes it) any person who with their agreement provides, publishes, or facilitates the provision or publication of the Website or any content published on the Website.
12. Governing law and jurisdiction
Any contract with Bolted or which incorporates these terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law applicable in Queensland, Australia and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Queensland.